Cenni ar citenye..aku memang suka ngan pro cam(professional camera). Aku terminat la pulak. Tp kalo nak, kena buat proposal ngan some paperworks dulu just for my dad! kakaka. Kaw ingat murah ape pro cam itu? Mahai la nok...
Tapi aku still tak luahkan lagi sbb aku nak pikir2 dulu baik buruknye. Kang men bli je kang, menyesal pulak di kemudieng hari. Lagipun aku still in the phase of comparing and surveying for the best cam. Tak sure bli agik. Tapi kalo ader org yg nak bg sebagai hadiah harijadi aku yg ke-89 tu, baik bg skunk pro cam nih sbb takut dah tua kang tak larat nak picit punat. Wakakak.
Nih some of the reviews. Yang Nikon D80 ni dah lame gaks. Yg terbaru dan masih bau kedai lagi yang Canon EOS 450D.
The D80 slots nicely between the entry-level D50 and the semi-professional / professional D200, clearly based on the D70 design but also different enough to be seen as a completely new model. It features a ten megapixel DX format CCD (the same we presume as used by Sony in the DSLR-A100), the metering sensor from the D50 and numerous other items taken or modified from the D200.
- 10.2 megapixel DX format CCD (1.5x FOV crop)
- Image processing engine (similar to D200 / D2X)
- 3D Color Matrix Metering II, 420 pixel sensor (same as D50)
- 11-area AF system (new version of Multi-CAM 1000, similar to D200)
- Custom Auto ISO (selectable maximum ISO, minimum shutter speed)
- Configurable high ISO and long exposure noise reduction
- Mechanical only shutter (maximum 1/4000 sec, flash sync to 1/200 sec)
- Quoted 80 ms shutter lag (short viewfinder blackout; 160 ms)
- Larger, brighter pentaprism viewfinder (x0.94 magnification)
- Support for SD-HC (SD cards over 2 GB in capacity)
- In-camera retouching
- D-Lighting (shadow / highlight enhancement)
- Red-eye reduction
- Filter effects
- Small picture
- Image overlay
- Compact body (smaller, lighter than D70/D70s)
- Improved menu user interface (same as D200)
- ***bajet harge- RM 3650 (body sje nggak campur aksesori ok)
12.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor
Smart babeng tak cam nih?
- Canon’s EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- 3.5 frames per second
- 3.0” LCD with Live View shooting
- 9-point wide-area AF system with f/2.8 cross-type centre point
- Picture Style image processing parameters
- DIGIC III image processor
- Digital Photo Professional RAW processing software1
- Compact and Lightweight body
- Fully compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses and EX-series Speedlites
- ***bajet harga- RM 3000 gaks kot.
The EOS quality advantage
With all key components developed and manufactured in-house, EOS offers photographers a unique quality advantage. The EOS 450D’s specially designed 12.2 Megapixel sensor employs Canon’s high-sensitivity, low-noise CMOS technology to produce richly detailed images with minimal grain. The DIGIC III processor ensures superior image rendering and rapid response times, with an almost instant 0.1 start up. Image data is processed at 14 bits for Delivering a burst rate of 3.5 frames per second, the DIGIC III processor works with the image buffer to handle up to 53 JPEGs (6 in RAW) without interruption.